There is a subtle change to how members can renew their memberships once they expire.
Memberships purchased since February 1, 2022 may be renewed now.
BEFORE YOU RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE
- DO NOT renew your membership until you know when your membership expires.
- Memberships are good for 1 year from the date of purchase. So if you bought your card on July 1, 2022, your membership does not expire until July 1, 2023.
- Do NOT go to the store to renew your memberships. They are being told to not facilitate renewals. They are only a purchase point for cards for new memberships.
- Members who renew their membership DO NOT need to complete online safety training again.
- Members who purchase another new card from a store WILL BE REQUIRED to take online safety training again because we will not know that you are a renewing member, you will appear to us to be a new member.
You may renew your membership 30 days prior to expiration. Your membership may also be renewed after the expiration date, but please allow up to 3 days for your card to be turned back on.
If you don’t remember when you purchased your membership, you can find out when your membership expires:
- Log in to your account and click on Orders.
- Find the date of your order when you purchased your card. That is your card’s expiration date. Your card will cease to work the day after your expiration date.
When you are within 30 days of your expiration, you can go to the renewal link and renew.
NEW MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FEATURE
Starting January 26, 2023, memberships and renewals purchased through the website are sold as “subscriptions.” What this means is that when your membership expires, you will be sent an email reminder automatically that your membership card has expired. Your credit card will not be charged until you manually renew the membership in 2024 and into the future.
One year from now you will renew your membership under My Account -> Subscriptions. Again, you will receive an email which will contain a link for you to do your renewal.
If you have questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP